Are you our next remote team member?
Now Hiring: Marketing Specialist
Invitation from Psyche Digital
Psyche Digital Marketing is a rapidly growing website design, branding, and marketing agency headquartered in Durango, Colorado that specializes in funded startups and investor-facing organizations. Here’s what the right team member looks like:
You have a passion for professional growth and development — learning new things is exciting and the field of marketing changes every day. You are willing and able to research opportunities for professional growth and are given resources to make that achievable. You want an evolutionary career that allows for continuous improvement and movement.
You enjoy working in a close-knit team and contributing to decision-making. By joining our team you have direct access to decision-makers and the opportunity to give input on our direction. As a key member of our team your role has big impacts on our business and we make it a priority to champion you and your work.
You value balance and prioritize well-being to find harmony in different aspects of your professional and personal life. You strive to have open, respectful communication.
Core competencies for this position include:
- Copywriting aptitude: Writing original content with minimal grammatical and spelling errors with an assigned tone of voice
- Editorial skills: Improving on materials provided, either written or graphical
- Computer skills and ability to learn new technology/software
- Basic graphic design skills: Canva or Adobe preferred. Experience with other tools still welcome
- Interest and abilities in social media (including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram) and email marketing
- Ability to be responsible without continuous supervision, and creatively solve problems
- Excellent time management and task management skills, with ability to stick to deadlines and track work progress
- Customer service ability, including ability to relate to different kinds of people, and hold personable conversations
- Prior demonstrated success at working remotely
- Submit a copy of your resume & your portfolio or media kit (if available) in our form below.
- We will send a link to schedule a quick 15-minute introduction.
Please submit any questions to [email protected].
Title: Marketing Specialist
Hours: Full Time
Geolocation: Fully Remote
Pay: $42,000 — $50,000 per year, based on experience
Thank you for your time and interest in applying. We look forward to talking to you soon!
We are currently closed to new applicants.